means more than the pursual of a
specific course of study. It has
to do with the whole being. It is
the harmonious development of the
physical, mental, social, and spiritual
powers. True education trains youth
to be thinkers, and prepares the
child for a life of service."
The school objectives include:
- To teach each student so he/she
may experience challenge, success,
and academic excellence.
- To encourage each student to
- To stimulate each student to
think, reason, and problem solve.
- To prepare students for living,
with emphasis on development of
independent living skills.
- To encourage active participation
in community, with opportunity
to develop leadership skills and
good citizenship qualities.
- To release students from competitive
rating against others so they
can become free to reveal strengths
and weaknesses without loss of